Effects of oleoresins and monoterpenes on in vitro growth of fungi associated with pine decline in the Southern United States
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 157–167, June 2009
How to Cite
Eckhardt, L. G., Menard, R. D. and Gray, E. D. (2009), Effects of oleoresins and monoterpenes on in vitro growth of fungi associated with pine decline in the Southern United States. Forest Pathology, 39: 157–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2008.00570.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Received: 19.07.2007; accepted: 18.06.2008; editor: S. Woodward
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!