Mountain pine beetle-associated blue-stain fungi in lodgepole × jack pine hybrids near Grande Prairie, Alberta (Canada)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 Natural Resources Canada. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 323–334, October 2009
How to Cite
Rice, A. V. and Langor, D. W. (2009), Mountain pine beetle-associated blue-stain fungi in lodgepole × jack pine hybrids near Grande Prairie, Alberta (Canada). Forest Pathology, 39: 323–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2009.00593.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- Received: 29.08.2008; accepted: 17.12.2008; editor: S. Woodward
Vol. 39, Issue 6, 428, Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!