Associations among symptoms of dieback in even-aged stands of ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.)
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 7–18, February 2010
How to Cite
Skovsgaard, J. P., Thomsen, I. M., Skovgaard, I. M. and Martinussen, T. (2010), Associations among symptoms of dieback in even-aged stands of ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.). Forest Pathology, 40: 7–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2009.00599.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Received: 22.10.2008; accepted: 20.1.2009; editor: S. Woodward
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!