First record of Chalara fraxinea in Finland and genetic variation among isolates sampled from Åland, mainland Finland, Estonia and Latvia
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 169–174, June 2011
How to Cite
Rytkönen, A., Lilja, A., Drenkhan, R., Gaitnieks, T. and Hantula, J. (2011), First record of Chalara fraxinea in Finland and genetic variation among isolates sampled from Åland, mainland Finland, Estonia and Latvia. Forest Pathology, 41: 169–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2010.00647.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Received: 7.10.2009; accepted: 5.3.2010; editor: O. Holdenrieder
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!