A review of genetic approaches to the management of blister rust in white pines
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH and Crown in the right of Canada
Special Issue: White Pines, Ribes, and Blister Rust
Volume 40, Issue 3-4, pages 292–313, August 2010
How to Cite
King, J. N., David, A., Noshad, D. and Smith, J. (2010), A review of genetic approaches to the management of blister rust in white pines. Forest Pathology, 40: 292–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2010.00659.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2010
- Received: 23.12.2009; accepted: 30.4.2010; editor: C. G. Shaw
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!