White pine blister rust in Korea, Japan and other Asian regions: comparisons and implications for North America
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Special Issue: White Pines, Ribes, and Blister Rust
Volume 40, Issue 3-4, pages 382–401, August 2010
How to Cite
Kim, M.-S., Klopfenstein, N. B., Ota, Y., Lee, S. K., Woo, K.-S. and Kaneko, S. (2010), White pine blister rust in Korea, Japan and other Asian regions: comparisons and implications for North America. Forest Pathology, 40: 382–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2010.00664.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Received: 23.12.2009; accepted: 30.4.2010; editor: C. G. Shaw
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!