Assessment of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides as a biological control agent for management of hemlock dwarf mistletoe (Arceuthobium tsugense)
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada, Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest Service
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 444–452, December 2011
How to Cite
Askew, S. E., Shamoun, S. F. and van der Kamp, B. J. (2011), Assessment of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides as a biological control agent for management of hemlock dwarf mistletoe (Arceuthobium tsugense). Forest Pathology, 41: 444–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2010.00698.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Received: 1.5.2009; accepted: 20.10.2010; editor: J. Roux
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!