Dothistromin biosynthesis genes allow inter- and intraspecific differentiation between Dothistroma pine needle blight fungi
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 407–416, October 2011
How to Cite
Mcdougal, R. L., Schwelm, A. and Bradshaw, R. E. (2011), Dothistromin biosynthesis genes allow inter- and intraspecific differentiation between Dothistroma pine needle blight fungi. Forest Pathology, 41: 407–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2010.00701.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received: 12.5.2010; accepted: 18.10.2010; editor: Jarkko Hantula
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!