Trichoderma atroviride promotes growth and enhances systemic resistance to Diplodia pinea in radiata pine (Pinus radiata) seedlings
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 75–78, February 2012
How to Cite
Regliński, T., Rodenburg, N., Taylor, J. T., Northcott, G. L., Ah Chee , A., Spiers, T. M. and Hill, R. A. (2012), Trichoderma atroviride promotes growth and enhances systemic resistance to Diplodia pinea in radiata pine (Pinus radiata) seedlings. Forest Pathology, 42: 75–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2010.00710.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received: 15.7.2010; accepted: 17.12.2010; editor: J. Roux
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!