Blue-stain infections in roots, stems and branches of declining Pinus sylvestris trees in a dry inner alpine valley in Switzerland
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 501–509, December 2011
How to Cite
Heiniger, U., Theile, F., Rigling, A. and Rigling, D. (2011), Blue-stain infections in roots, stems and branches of declining Pinus sylvestris trees in a dry inner alpine valley in Switzerland. Forest Pathology, 41: 501–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2011.00713.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Received: 10.2.2010; accepted: 8.2.2011; editor: R. N. Sturrock
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!