The long-term survival of Phytophthora cinnamomi in mature Banksia grandis killed by the pathogen
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 28–36, February 2012
How to Cite
Collins, S., McComb, J. A., Howard, K., Shearer, B. L., Colquhoun, I. J. and Hardy, G. E. St. J. (2012), The long-term survival of Phytophthora cinnamomi in mature Banksia grandis killed by the pathogen. Forest Pathology, 42: 28–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2011.00718.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- Received: 21.10.2010; accepted: 21.3.2011; editor: L. Belbahri
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!