Virulence of Fusarium oxysporum and F. commune to Douglas-fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) seedlings
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 220–228, June 2012
How to Cite
Stewart, J. E., Abdo, Z., Dumroese, R. K., Klopfenstein, N. B. and Kim, M.-S. (2012), Virulence of Fusarium oxysporum and F. commune to Douglas-fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) seedlings. Forest Pathology, 42: 220–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2011.00746.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
- Received: 2.1.2011; accepted: 29.9.2011; editor: J. Roux
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!