Development and verification of a diagnostic assay based on EF-1 α for the identification of Armillaria species in Northern Europe
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
© Crown copyright . Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and Forest Research
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 229–238, June 2012
How to Cite
Mulholland, V., MacAskill, G. A., Laue, B. E., Steele, H., Kenyon, D. and Green, S. (2012), Development and verification of a diagnostic assay based on EF-1 α for the identification of Armillaria species in Northern Europe. Forest Pathology, 42: 229–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2011.00747.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Received: 5.10.2011; accepted: 5.10.2011; editor: N. B. Klopfenstein
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!