The effects of Arceuthobium sichuanense infection on needles and current-year shoots of mature and young Qinghai spruce (Picea crassifolia) trees
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 330–337, August 2012
How to Cite
Xia, B., Tian, C.-M., Luo, Y.-Q., Liu, L.-Y., Cairang, D.-Z., Ma, J.-H. and Han, F.-Z. (2012), The effects of Arceuthobium sichuanense infection on needles and current-year shoots of mature and young Qinghai spruce (Picea crassifolia) trees. Forest Pathology, 42: 330–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2011.00760.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received: 14.7.2011; accepted: 8.12.2011; editor: S. Woodward
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!