Root-colonizing ophiostomatoid fungi associated with dying and dead young Scots pine in Poland
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 492–500, December 2012
How to Cite
Jankowiak, R., Bilański, P., Kolařík, M., Wasiuta, D. (2012), Root-colonizing ophiostomatoid fungi associated with dying and dead young Scots pine in Poland. Forest Pathology, 42: 492–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2012.00783.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!