Biochemical response and induced resistance against anthracnose (Colletotrichum camelliae) of camellia (Camellia pitardii) by chitosan oligosaccharide application
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 67–76, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, S.-j., Zhu, T.-h. (2013), Biochemical response and induced resistance against anthracnose (Colletotrichum camelliae) of camellia (Camellia pitardii) by chitosan oligosaccharide application. Forest Pathology, 43: 67–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2012.00797.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2011
- State Natural Science & Technology Resources' Share Base. Grant Number: 2005DKA21207-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!