Plant Production Inspection Centre, PO Box 111, FIN-32201 Loimaa, Finland.
Apical Development and Growth of Barley under Different CO2 and Nitrogen Regimes
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 79–92, September 1994
How to Cite
Kleemola, J., Peltonen, J. and Peltonen-Sainio, P. (1994), Apical Development and Growth of Barley under Different CO2 and Nitrogen Regimes. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 173: 79–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-037X.1994.tb00541.x
With 6 figures and 3 tables
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Received March 21, 1994; accepted June 27, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!