Authors' address: Dr. rer. nat. R. Manderscheid (corresponding author) and Prof. Dr. rer. nat. H. J. Weigel, Institut für Produktions- und Ökotoxikologie, Bundesforschungsanstalt für Landwirtschaft, Bundesallee 50, D-38116 Braunschweig.
Do Increasing Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations Contribute to Yield Increases of German Crops?
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
Volume 175, Issue 2, pages 73–82, September 1995
How to Cite
Manderscheid, R. and Weigel, H. J. (1995), Do Increasing Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations Contribute to Yield Increases of German Crops?. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 175: 73–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-037X.1995.tb01132.x
With 3 tables and 3 figures
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Received November 8, 1994; accepted February 24, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!