Does the Honeybee (Hymenoptera: Apidae) Reduce the Blooming Period of Canola?
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
Volume 192, Issue 3, pages 233–237, June 2006
How to Cite
Sabbahi, R., De Oliveira, D. and Marceau, J. (2006), Does the Honeybee (Hymenoptera: Apidae) Reduce the Blooming Period of Canola?. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 192: 233–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-037X.2006.00206.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Received July 29, 2005; accepted September 2, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!