Effects of Single and Multifactor Treatments with Elevated Temperature, CO2 and Ozone on Oilseed Rape and Barley
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
Volume 197, Issue 6, pages 442–453, December 2011
How to Cite
Clausen, S. K., Frenck, G., Linden, L. G., Mikkelsen, T. N., Lunde, C. and Jørgensen, R. B. (2011), Effects of Single and Multifactor Treatments with Elevated Temperature, CO2 and Ozone on Oilseed Rape and Barley. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 197: 442–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-037X.2011.00478.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Accepted May 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!