Effect of Elevated CO2 and Temperature on Nitrogen Dynamics and Microbial Activity During Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Growth on a Subtropical Inceptisol in India
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
Volume 198, Issue 6, pages 452–465, December 2012
How to Cite
Rakshit, R., Patra, A. K., Pal, D., -Kumar, M. and Singh, R. (2012), Effect of Elevated CO2 and Temperature on Nitrogen Dynamics and Microbial Activity During Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Growth on a Subtropical Inceptisol in India. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 198: 452–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-037X.2012.00516.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted March 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!