Selection for litter weight on the 21st day after long-term selection for first litter performance in laboratory mice
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 107, Issue 1-6, pages 161–168, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Schüler, L., Renne, U. and Bünger, L. (1990), Selection for litter weight on the 21st day after long-term selection for first litter performance in laboratory mice. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 107: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.1990.tb00022.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Ms. received: 26. 4. 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!