Journal article no. 12921 of the Michigan Agricultural Experiment Station.
Influence of individual animals on estimation of trend differences in experiments with repeated measurements1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 107, Issue 1-6, pages 316–320, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Gill, J. L. (1990), Influence of individual animals on estimation of trend differences in experiments with repeated measurements. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 107: 316–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.1990.tb00041.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Ms. received: 12. 02. 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!