This study was supported by T. XII Small Ruminant CRSP, Grant N. AID/DSAN/XII/G-0049 and DAN 1328-6-SS-4093-00 and by the Agron. Inst. Proj. AID/NE-C-1279
Methods of estimation of genetic effects from two breeds crossing system with an application to litter size in sheep1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 107, Issue 1-6, pages 431–436, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Boujenane, I. (1990), Methods of estimation of genetic effects from two breeds crossing system with an application to litter size in sheep. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 107: 431–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.1990.tb00054.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Ms. received: 15. 12. 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!