Breeding values and genetic trend for hip dysplasia in the Norwegian Golden Retriever population
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 107, Issue 1-6, pages 437–443, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Lingaas, F. and Klemetsdal, G. (1990), Breeding values and genetic trend for hip dysplasia in the Norwegian Golden Retriever population. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 107: 437–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.1990.tb00055.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Ms. received: 15. 3. 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!