Genetic diversity studies in farm animals – a surveyStudien zur genetischen Diversität landwirtschaftlicher Nutztiere – ein globaler Überblick
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 361–373, December 2004
How to Cite
Baumung, R., Simianer, H. and Hoffmann, I. (2004), Genetic diversity studies in farm animals – a survey. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 121: 361–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2004.00479.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Ms. received: 19.04.2004 Ms. accepted: 24.08.2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!