Sex reversal syndrome (64,XY; SRY-positive) in a mare demonstrating masculine behaviour
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 122, Issue Supplement s1, pages 60–63, April 2005
How to Cite
Switonski, M., Chmurzynska, A., Szczerbal, I., Lipczynski, A., Yang, F. and Nowicka-Posłuszna, A. (2005), Sex reversal syndrome (64,XY; SRY-positive) in a mare demonstrating masculine behaviour. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 122: 60–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2005.00510.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Received: 1 July 2004; accepted: 15 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!