Different models for evaluation of growth traits and Kleiber ratio in an experimental flock of Iranian fat-tailed Afshari sheep
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 26–33, February 2010
How to Cite
Eskandarinasab, M., Ghafouri-Kesbi, F. and Abbasi, M.A. (2010), Different models for evaluation of growth traits and Kleiber ratio in an experimental flock of Iranian fat-tailed Afshari sheep. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 127: 26–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2008.00789.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Received: 11 June 2008; accepted: 18 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!