These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Agersoe cattle: the last remnants of the Danish island cattle (Bos taurus)?
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 141–152, April 2011
How to Cite
Withen, K.B., Brüniche-Olsen, A., Pedersen, B.V., European Cattle Genetic Diversity Consortium and Gravlund, P. (2011), The Agersoe cattle: the last remnants of the Danish island cattle (Bos taurus)?. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 128: 141–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2010.00883.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received: 20 November 2009; accepted: 3 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!