Reciprocal translocations in cattle: frequency estimation
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 409–416, October 2012
How to Cite
De Lorenzi, L., Morando, P., Planas, J., Zannotti, M., Molteni, L. and Parma, P. (2012), Reciprocal translocations in cattle: frequency estimation. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 129: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2011.00983.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received: 14 January 2011; accepted: 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!