Selection strategies for dairy buffaloes: economic and genetic consequences
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 129, Issue 6, pages 488–500, December 2012
How to Cite
Seno, L.O., Fernández, J., Cardoso, V.L., García-Cortes, L.A., Toro, M., Santos, D.O., Albuquerque, L.G., de Camargo, G.M.F. and Tonhati, H. (2012), Selection strategies for dairy buffaloes: economic and genetic consequences. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 129: 488–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2012.00992.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Received: 1 July 2011; accepted: 23 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!