Farmer’s views and values to focus on cattle conservation policies: the case of eight European countries
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 129, Issue 6, pages 427–435, December 2012
How to Cite
Gandini, G., Martín-Collado, D., Colinet, F., Duclos, D., Hiemstra, S.J., Soini, K., EURECA consortium and Díaz, C. (2012), Farmer’s views and values to focus on cattle conservation policies: the case of eight European countries. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 129: 427–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2012.01008.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Received: 10 October 2011; accepted: 26 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!