A recursive method for computing expected kinship and inbreeding in complex and dynamic breeding programmes
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 55–63, February 2013
How to Cite
Sitzenstock, F., Ytournel, F. and Simianer, H. (2013), A recursive method for computing expected kinship and inbreeding in complex and dynamic breeding programmes. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2012.01010.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- German ministry for education and research (BMBF), Förderverein Biotechnologieforschung e.V., (FBF Bonn), Lohmann Tierzucht GmbH (Cuxhaven), Hannoveraner Verband e.V., Trakehner Verband, Verband des Oldenburger Pferdes e.V., Verband der Züchter des Holsteiner Pferdes e.V. and Westfälische Pferdestammbuch e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!