This journal paper of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, Iowa, Project No. 3600, was supported by Hatch Act and State of Iowa funds. Funding from the National Pork Board and Iowa Pork Producers Association was received through grant #09-204.
Relationship between litters per sow per year sire breeding values and sire progeny means for farrowing rate, removal parity and lifetime born alive
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 64–71, February 2013
How to Cite
Abell, C.E., Mabry, J.W., Dekkers, J.C.M. and Stalder, K.J. (2013), Relationship between litters per sow per year sire breeding values and sire progeny means for farrowing rate, removal parity and lifetime born alive. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 64–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2012.01012.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Hatch Act and State of Iowa funds
- National Pork Board and Iowa Pork Producers Association. Grant Number: #09-204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!