Efficient selection against categorically scored hip dysplasia in dogs is possible using best linear unbiased prediction and optimum contribution selection: a simulation study
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 154–164, April 2013
How to Cite
Malm, S., Sørensen, A.C., Fikse, W.F. and Strandberg, E. (2013), Efficient selection against categorically scored hip dysplasia in dogs is possible using best linear unbiased prediction and optimum contribution selection: a simulation study. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 154–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2012.01013.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!