Equine Analysis Systems, Lexington, KY 40347, USA
Thoroughbred racehorse mitochondrial DNA demonstrates closer than expected links between maternal genetic history and pedigree records
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 227–235, June 2013
How to Cite
Bower, M.A., Whitten, M., Nisbet, R.E.R., Spencer, M., Dominy, K.M., Murphy, A.M., Cassidy, R., Barrett, E., Hill, E.W. and Binns, M. (2013), Thoroughbred racehorse mitochondrial DNA demonstrates closer than expected links between maternal genetic history and pedigree records. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 227–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2012.01018.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- The Isaac Newton Trust
- the Leverhulme Trust
- the Horserace Betting Levy Board
- the McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!