Genome-wide linkage disequilibrium in the Blonde d'Aquitaine cattle breed
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 294–302, August 2013
How to Cite
Beghain, J., Boitard, S., Weiss, B., Boussaha, M., Gut, I. and Rocha, D. (2013), Genome-wide linkage disequilibrium in the Blonde d'Aquitaine cattle breed. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0388.2012.01020.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Université de Limoges
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR-05-GANI-005, ANR-05-GANI-017-01
- APIS GENE. Grant Number: 01-2005-QualviGenA-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!