Effect of dietary clenbuterol and cimaterol on muscle composition, β-adrenergic and androgen receptor concentrations in broiler chickens
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 88, Issue 3-4, pages 94–100, April 2004
How to Cite
Schiavone, A., Tarantola, M., Perona, G., Pagliasso, S., Badino, P., Odore, R., Cuniberti, B. and Lussiana, C. (2004), Effect of dietary clenbuterol and cimaterol on muscle composition, β-adrenergic and androgen receptor concentrations in broiler chickens. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 88: 94–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2003.00464.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Receipt of Ms.: 20. 01. 2003 Accepted: 08. 05. 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!