Energy metabolism and substrate oxidation in pigs during feeding, starvation and re-feeding
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 88, Issue 3-4, pages 101–112, April 2004
How to Cite
Chwalibog, A., Tauson, A.-H. and Thorbek, G. (2004), Energy metabolism and substrate oxidation in pigs during feeding, starvation and re-feeding. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 88: 101–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2003.00465.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Receipt of Ms.: 14. 12. 2002 Accepted: 05. 08. 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!