Ad libitum feeding following ovariectomy in female Beagle dogs: effect on maintenance energy requirement and on blood metabolites
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 88, Issue 3-4, pages 117–121, April 2004
How to Cite
Jeusette, I., Detilleux, J., Cuvelier, C., Istasse, L. and Diez, M. (2004), Ad libitum feeding following ovariectomy in female Beagle dogs: effect on maintenance energy requirement and on blood metabolites. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 88: 117–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2003.00467.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Receipt of Ms.: 15. 12. 2002 Accepted: 08. 05. 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!