Insulin resistance and changes in plasma concentration of TNFα, IGF1, and NEFA in dogs during weight gain and obesity
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 88, Issue 3-4, pages 157–165, April 2004
How to Cite
Gayet, C., Bailhache, E., Dumon, H., Martin, L., Siliart, B. and Nguyen, P. (2004), Insulin resistance and changes in plasma concentration of TNFα, IGF1, and NEFA in dogs during weight gain and obesity. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 88: 157–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2003.00473.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Receipt of Ms.: 05. 01. 2003 Accepted: 05. 08. 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!