Effect of mixing dietary fibre (purified lignocellulose or purified pectin) and a corn meal on glucose and insulin responses in healthy horses
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 331–338, June 2009
How to Cite
Vervuert, I., Klein, S. and Coenen, M. (2009), Effect of mixing dietary fibre (purified lignocellulose or purified pectin) and a corn meal on glucose and insulin responses in healthy horses. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 93: 331–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2008.00846.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Received: 7 March 2008; accepted: 21 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!