Blood glutathione status and activity of glutathione-metabolizing antioxidant enzymes in erythrocytes of young trotters in basic training
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 137–145, April 2010
How to Cite
Janiak, M., Suska, M., Dudzińska, W. and Skotnicka, E. (2010), Blood glutathione status and activity of glutathione-metabolizing antioxidant enzymes in erythrocytes of young trotters in basic training. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 94: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2008.00889.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received: 14 February 2008; accepted: 29 September 2008 First published online: 31 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!