The effects of increasing water content to reduce the energy density of the diet on body mass changes following caloric restriction in domestic cats
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 399–408, June 2011
How to Cite
Cameron, K. M., Morris, P. J., Hackett, R. M. and Speakman, J. R. (2011), The effects of increasing water content to reduce the energy density of the diet on body mass changes following caloric restriction in domestic cats. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 95: 399–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2010.01107.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received: 12 July 2010; accepted: 12 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!