Visiting scientist from the University of Agriculture, P.M.B. 2240, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
The effect of supplementary bacterial phytase on dietary metabolisable energy, nutrient retention and endogenous losses in precision fed broiler chickens
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 52–57, February 2012
How to Cite
Pirgozliev, V., Bedford, M. R., Oduguwa, O., Acamovic, T. and Allymehr, M. (2012), The effect of supplementary bacterial phytase on dietary metabolisable energy, nutrient retention and endogenous losses in precision fed broiler chickens. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 96: 52–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2010.01121.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received: 8 August 2010; accepted: 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!