Inflammation and wound healing in cats with chronic gingivitis/stomatitis after extraction of all premolars and molars were not affected by feeding of two diets with different omega-6/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratios
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 671–680, August 2012
How to Cite
Corbee, R. J., Booij-Vrieling, H. E., van de Lest, C. H. A., Penning, L. C., Tryfonidou, M. A., Riemers, F. M. and Hazewinkel, H. A. W. (2012), Inflammation and wound healing in cats with chronic gingivitis/stomatitis after extraction of all premolars and molars were not affected by feeding of two diets with different omega-6/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratios. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 96: 671–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01195.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received: 3 November 2010; accepted: 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!