Effect of alternate day feeding strategy of sub-optimal protein level on haemato-biochemical responses in Labeo rohita (Hamilton) juveniles
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 1012–1019, December 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, P., Jain, K. K., Munilkumar, S., Sahu, N. P., Siddaiah, G. M. and Saha, H. (2012), Effect of alternate day feeding strategy of sub-optimal protein level on haemato-biochemical responses in Labeo rohita (Hamilton) juveniles. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 96: 1012–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01215.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Received: 11 May 2011; accepted: 11 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!