Fish oil supplementation improved liver phospholipids fatty acid composition and parameters of oxidative stress in male wistar rats
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 1020–1029, December 2012
How to Cite
Popović, T., Borozan, S., Arsić, A., Martačić, J. D., Vučić, V., Trbović, A., Mandić, L. and Glibetić, M. (2012), Fish oil supplementation improved liver phospholipids fatty acid composition and parameters of oxidative stress in male wistar rats. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 96: 1020–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01216.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Received: 22 March 2011; accepted: 13 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!