Inhibition of the pro-inflammatory NF-κB pathway by a grape seed and grape marc meal extract in intestinal epithelial cells
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 1074–1083, December 2012
How to Cite
Gessner, D. K., Ringseis, R., Siebers, M., Keller, J., Kloster, J., Wen, G. and Eder, K. (2012), Inhibition of the pro-inflammatory NF-κB pathway by a grape seed and grape marc meal extract in intestinal epithelial cells. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 96: 1074–1083. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01222.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Received: 29 June 2011; accepted: 20 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!