This is a contribution to the 14th ESVCN Conference held in Zürich September 2010.
Obesity increases initial rate of fibrin formation during blood coagulation in domestic shorthaired cats
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 834–841, October 2012
How to Cite
Bjornvad, C. R., Wiinberg, B. and Kristensen, A. T. (2012), Obesity increases initial rate of fibrin formation during blood coagulation in domestic shorthaired cats. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 96: 834–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01235.x
The work was performed at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received: 29 January 2011; accepted: 16 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!